Wednesday 29 January 2014

Links to Know Me!

Dear Students,
You may want to know a little bit about me. Over the course of these few little paragraphs I will include some links that share some information about myself.  I grew up in Kingston, ON and a large part of my life has been filled with hockey.  What is really cool is that I played with Edmonton Oilers player Taylor Hall for 2 years when he lived in Kingston.

My younger brother currently plays Jr. Hockey for the Brockville Braves. Any given day I am surfing his team site, checking out score and standings.

If I am not surfing his hockey site I am poking around on Facebook, or even Twitter! Yes, I do have a life outside of teaching :) Follow my account @MrHulton for even more educational updates!

Enjoy,
Mr. Hulton

No comments:

Post a Comment